Saturday, October 13, 2007

Generators upon generators...



Do we really need all these?  I'm wondering what all these generators are really costing us!  I know we're trying to have a bit of fun here but I'm finding the 876 generators on the Generator Blog a little overwhelming.  However, I have trawled my way through a number of them and have at least found the IMAGE REFLECTION,  TEXT COLLAGE  and RIBBON generators interesting and now I'm trying to work out how to attach one of them as an image and link to my blog. The image reflection was easy to attach to my blog; the text collage is far too complicated for my liking and the ribbon didn't have the effect I wanted when it finally appeared on the blog page.  I like these generators because I like photos and words and the inspiration they can provide,......also a number of the BigHugeLab generators  related to photographic manipulation could be extremely effective ....PHOTO WALL, BEAD ART AND MOSAIC MAKER, to mention a few.  
I know it takes all sorts and maybe I'm just getting too old but I'd rather be outside in the bush near our house with the kids,  pulling weeds in the garden,  chasing the chooks out of the garden or doing something with my hands than my mind being swallowed up by the pull of these generators ('cause that's how it feels to me)...I can see the uses but worry so much about where it's taking those who depend on the speed and instantaneous 'fix' of this technology.

1 comment:

RojoLass said...

Great photo Victoria!